What are the common grate stuck faults
1. The chain and the sprocket teeth are not well meshed or severely worn can also be stuck.
2. The sprocket shaft bearing (copper sleeve) will be stuck if it is dry or damaged due to lack of oil.
3. The adjustment bolts on both sides of the grate are improperly adjusted, and the front and rear axes are not parallel, which causes the grate to run unilaterally and be stuck.
4. There are hard objects (metal objects, welding heads, iron nails, refractory bricks) on the grate, etc., which make the grate pieces stuck.
5. The sintered block is too large and the track deforms, which increases the running resistance of the grate plate.
6. The grate is too loose and the sprocket is worn, causing the grate head to arch and become stuck.
7. Due to long-term operation, the grate is damaged and stuck.
8. The grate pin has not been checked for a long time, and it is easy to get stuck if it rubs against the two side walls or gets stuck on one side.
When the grate is stuck, during the process, the grate should be turned upside down for a certain distance, and then the power should be turned off. The cause of the stuck should be analyzed and treated.
- Previous: No
- Next post: Characteristics of Chain Grate Hot Water Boiler2019 / 4/8